Meebhoomi Aadhar link at meebhoomi.ap.gov.in. how to link aadhaar with land records in simple step Procedure, here we can update. Check your Status of meebhoomi Aadhar linking Process…
Meebhoomi aadhar link Procedure :
If you want to know the land records in AP, then you can get all the details of your land using the Meebhoomi website. Mee Bhoomi aadhar link, People in the state of AP can link their Aadhar number to Land account number of property at Meebhoomi website.
To do the Aadhar linking or Aadhar seeding to their Account number on the website Meebhoomi, one needs to go to the portal. Then follow the steps mentioned below.
how to link aadhaar with land records :
Mee Bhoomi aadhar link step by step Procedure, visit official website : http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/
- Click on the option Menu and choose the tab Aadhar Linking.
- In the next screen, you will find a form where you need to fill it with the required details.
- You can link your Aadhar number to my Land Property Account Number or Land Account Number very easily from the meebhoomi.ap.gov.in website.
- In the home page, you can find the option Aadhar Linking.
- You can select either the Account Number option and check whether your account number is linked with your Aadhar number or not.
- If it is not linked to your property, then you can select the option Aadhar Number and enter the District name, mandal name, village name, and Aadhar number.
- Enter the captcha code as it is in the image and tap on Click button.
That’s it your Aadhar number will be linked to your Land Account Number after verification.
Apply your Meebhoomi 1B and Gram 1B
How to check the status of your Aadhar linking?
Check Your Meebhomi Aadhar link at meebhoomi.ap.gov.in. All the land records in Andhra Pradesh are being link to Aadhar number of the landowners. The land records are update with the latest survey numbers and Aadhar numbers. To know the status of your Aadhar linking,you need to follow the below steps.
- Log on to the Meebhoomi official portal by clicking on the link : http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- Select the option Aadhar Linking from the menu drop-down list.
- Here you can select the option Account Number to know the status of your Aadhar linking. If it is link then it will show your Aadhar number or else you need to follow the above procedure.
You can also check the status of your Aadhar linking using Khata number. If it is not yet link, then you can contact the VRO concerned to link it via the portal.