Mee bhoomi 1B and Gram 1B adangal Apply procedure. meebhoomi.ap.gov.in 1B and Gram 1B adangal Check Online Step by step Process…
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced a new portal for public use. The website www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in is launched to get all the land information from all the districts, mandals, and villages within the state of AP.
The people can get the complete details of their lands like Andangal, Village Adangal, 1B, Gram 1B and more.
What is 1B and Gram 1b :
1B is a document which contains the details of the property/ land ownership. Record of Right is consider as one of the most important land related documents. This document is maintained individually for a very village in the office of the Tahsildar.
ROR consists of the details like the survey number, Khata number, the name of the Khatadar, owner’s father’s name, extend held by Khatadar, land revenue details, and the classification of land.
Procedure for applying 1B and Gram 1B:
If you want to apply for the 1-B document, then the procedure is very simple. It can be easily apply by visiting the nearest Meeseva center with an application of 1B.
The agriculture land details can obtained via survey number, pattadar passbook number, Aadhar number, and also by pattadar name. The below is the procedure for getting the details of 1-B through Meebhoomi website.
To get the details of Land records to follow the below steps:
- Visit the Meebhoomi official website www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- Select 1-B from the home page and choose the option either 1-B or Gram 1-B from the drop-down list.
- In the next screen, you can select any of the options from survey number, passbook account number, Aadhar number, or pattadar name.
- Select the district name, mandal name, and village name from the drop-down list.
- Enter the survey number, or account number, or Aadhar number, or pattadar name corresponding to the option you have chosen above.
- Enter the captcha code as shown in the image and tap on the button Click.
Now you will receive a prompt to open a pop-up window on the PC. You can click on the link given to get the details of your land like the extent of the land, nature of the transfer, survey number, and more. You can save this as a copy on your computer or take a print of it for future reference.